Temecula Public Library
- Tutoring is provided by qualified high school student volunteers.
- No prior sign-up is necessary.
- Tutoring is given in a small group setting.
- Tutoring is free for K-12 students.
- Tutoring focuses upon core course subjects, such as English and Mathematics.
Please check the weekly schedule for tutoring hours and subjects online at:
· Schedule is subject to change.
· Location is next to the Technology Homework Center.
Technology Homework Center Tutoring Program Hours:
Need more information? Contact the THC Assistants:
Jennifer Silverman- firstname.lastname@example.org
TVUSD District Office: 951-294-6099
Temecula Public Library: 951-693-8900
Riverside County Library
If you want to have On-Line Tutoring for your child – it’s available from Riverside County Libraries and it’s FREE. A representative from Riverside County Libraries came by and informed all the teachers. Here is all the info you’ll need so that your child can have a source of tutoring assistance via on-line for any core subject (Math, Language Arts, Science, History). You can even get a live on-line tutor to help your child. The hours of operation for this on-line tutoring website are from 1 pm to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
1. Go to http://www.tutor.com/rcls
2. Click on the demo video link to see what this site offers. It’s a really short video.
3. If this is something that you think your child will benefit from, then…
4. Log in using your Riverside County Library card and get started!
5. You’ll need a Riverside Public Library Card to log in. If you have a library card from any public library in Riverside County – that card number should work. If you don’t have one, go to your nearest public library, get a card and that ID # on the card will be your access code.
The coordinator for this program is Arlene Cano and her email is email@example.com, if you have further questions.
Riverside County Library Website is: www.rivlib.net