What happens if there is a dispute or error made during the lottery?
- The Administration of the school will make a decision at that time. All decisions are final.
What do I do if my child is not selected for my first choice?
- As a courtesy, you will be contacted in the sequential order that you were pulled in the lottery for your second or third choice, should you have selected one.
- You may contact the registrar at email@example.com to inquire about attending our Red Track (homeschooling) program, while you await an opening in your desired Track.
When will I be notified that my child has been selected?
- If you attend the lottery, you will know at that time.
If my child is selected, when will I be able to register?
- Two registration meetings will be held within 3 weeks of the lottery, for all students. Registration dates are T.B.D.
Will I be notified by phone?
- Only if a student receives a spot in a classroom will you be notified by telephone.
How does the lottery work?
- The “Public Random Drawing” (Lottery) decides student placement, in either the specified program, should we have available space, or on a wait list. The Parent/Guardian, will have attended the required Informational Meeting and have supplied all required paperwork. Only those that have completed these steps will have their students names drawn. The students names are pulled at random and placed in sequential order according to: 1.) Track Chosen, 2.) Grade Level.
- There are 4 Tiers in the lottery: Tier 1: Staff Students, Tier 2: Track Transfers, Tier 3: Siblings (of current SRA students) andTier 4: General Public.
Please visit the admissions page of our website for information on getting involved in our program. –>Click Here for Admissions Information